Hello, my name is Catherine. I have long loved animals and have had several of my own over the years. Sadly, I saw two of my cats suffer with feline cancer, one of my dogs had arthritis, and, of course, we faced the usual calamities and injuries pets often face. However, I have had to navigate this on a relatively restricted budget, and through the years, I have gotten quite proficient at that. I work at a library and love doing research on pets and veterinary care as well as a range of other topics. I also love to write so decided to put my info in a blog. Please, explore and enjoy!
24 March 2021
Dogs can occasionally end up swallowing inedible items, like clothes, rocks or even remote controls. Here are some tips to remember if you ever see your own dog do this. Arrange for them to get a pet ultrasound as soon as you can You shouldn't wait and see what happens to your dog in these circumstances. Even if they don't seem to be in distress (i.e. they're not whimpering, choking or being sick), you should, upon realising what they've done, call a vet, explain the situation and request a pet ultrasound.